A seven-week journey into the heart of the Sacred Masculine for gay and bisexual men.
This is new and exciting territory for River, who has traditionally worked face to face in private sessions and with groups. Beginning in Spring 2017, he launches a seven-week e-course on the Sacred Masculine, based partly upon his book The Bones and Breath: A Man’s Guide to Eros, the Sacred Masculine and the Wild Soul.
This is a bold new offering including video interviews, podcasts, a subscribers’ only blog, in-depth Q&A sessions, a private Facebook group, and personal guidance from L.R. Heartsong. Both timely and timeless, there is currently NO other offering like this revolutionary course for gay/bi/trans men anywhere on the web.
“This website and course is going to be huge. Do you know why? I have NEVER seen all of this beautiful truth come from one human being. You are so focused, honest, self accepting, brave and absolutely humble. It is beautiful to read your words, seeing you fully integrate all of YOU here as a teacher for others to learn, grow and UNITE. There is not a site solely designed for gay ‘anyone’ that I am aware of that is honest and ethical, as well as presenting so much other information to people. I think this is one of the most inspiring, heartfelt and all-out naked gestures that I have ever seen.” ～ S. Marie, New York
An inspiring speaker and teacher, River offers his insight, healer’s perspective, wisdom, support — and humor — through a variety of media as he guides participants along this journey towards a sacred masculinity and the depths of soul. The material is designed for those just beginning a spiritual journey as well as for those who have been walking the path a long time.
Cost for the program is $280. This includes all of the content listed below. No additional materials are required.
Course content includes:
- Access to twenty-one private videos (3 each week) with L.R. Heartsong discussing the heart of the Sacred Masculine, including in-depth discussion of the 7 Soul Skills as outlined in The Bones and Breath: A Man’s Guide to Eros, the Sacred Masculine, and the Wild Soul, geared specifically for gay/bi/trans men
- Access to subscribers only Sacred Masculinity podcasts (downloadable, so you can return to them at your leisure, even after the course), including guest interviews as River speaks with other gay healers and visionaries
- Access to protected pages of the Sacred Masculinity blog, geared specifically to gay and bisexual men, covering areas such as sacred sexuality, shadow, healing, community, service, and more
- Additional Soul Skills and Embodiment practices beyond those in River’s first book
- Access to a monthly prerecorded Q&A podcast session with River
- Access to a live, monthly call
- Invitation to join a newly formed, closed Facebook group: the beginnings of your sacred soul tribe of other gay and bisexual men
- A heartfelt, compassionate, inspiring approach to an embodied spiritual path… a heart of gentle (and occasionally fierce) wisdom
- Six-month, extended access to the videos and restricted material from the beginning of the course
Please note: the program launches Spring 2017; the course is not yet on sale. If you would like to be notified when you can register, please sign up using the mailing list form on the Contact page (and tick the box for ‘Workshops, Courses and Events’).
Questions and Answers:When can I enroll and begin?
I'm new to this Sacred Masculine idea. How do I know if this course is for me?
You want to dive into the depths of being a soulful gay/bi/trans man. You’re yearning to have a more heartful connection with nature and the world. You’re ready to evolve into a more authentic, compassionate, and powerful version of yourself.
This course is NOT for you if you are looking for a structured spiritual approach with hierarchical levels (such as Druidism, or Wicca), or if you are wanting some sort of certification. It is also not for you if your spiritual approach is strictly transcendent, avoiding the depths and dark, difficult places that a soulful journey often leads.
I'm already on a spiritual/soulful path, and/or already familiar with aspects of the Sacred Masculine. What will I gain from this course?
What does the course cover? Is it the same material as River's book? Is the book required for the course?
Will I learn specific techniques or practices on this course?
How is this different than an in-person workshop?
Others will be beginning the course at the same time (this helps to build a sense of community and networking), but you work at your own pace each week, in the comfort of your own space. You have access to the videos, podcasts, and additional blog posts for six months, so you can return and review what you’ve learned at any time you wish. Primarily what’s missing is River’s hands-on approach, the warm energy of his presence in person, and going outside into nature (though hopefully you will do that as part of the exercises at home). Also, you don’t have the energy and bonding of the in-person group experience, but you have access to the new Facebook group.
How is this course different than private coaching with River?
Can I communicate with others on the course?
Can I speak directly with or ask questions of River?
I've never taken an online course before. How does it work?
Do I need high-speed internet connection to view the videos?
What if I have technological issues (course not appearing correctly on the screen, problems with video playback, etc.)?
How do I access the course material?
Can I obtain a refund if I'm dissatisfied?
Can I give this course as a gift to someone?
More questions? Something not answered here? Enquire via email.